Repco Authorised Service Ultimate Family Road Trip Promotion
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The following stipulates the terms and conditions for the “Repco Authorised Service Ultimate Family Road Trip” promotion (“Promotion”). Promoter GPC Asia Pacific t/as Repco Australia (ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive Rowville Vic 3178 Ph 03 9566 5544 (“Promoter”)
Promotional Period Start Date: 12:00am AEST, 15 August2020
End Date: 11:00pm AEST, 30 September 2020
Prize Decision Date 11:00am AEST, 10 October 2020
Winner Notification The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) days of the draw and the winner’s name and suburb will also be published on www.repcoservice.com from 11th October 2020.
Promotion type Game of Skill
Tell us in 25 words or less what your ultimate family road trip would be.
Promoter’s website addresses/URLs (“Promotional Website”) www.repcoservice.com
Who may Enter Residents of Australia who are over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
The Promoter’s employees, management, directors & contractors, employees of entities associated with the promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. For clarity, “immediate family” includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter To enter, individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
- visit the Promotional Website www.repcoservice.com, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, and input the requested details, submit the fully completed entry form. Including outlining in 25 words or less what the ultimate family road trip would be.
- The Promotion is a game of skill and the Prize will be judged by an independent panel for entrants who have completed their entry successfully in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Judging 1. The judging will take place at Repco, 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville, VIC, on the Prize Draw Date.
Prize The first valid entry judged will win pre paid Visa cards valued at up to $5,000.
- Unless otherwise stated, any costs associated with attending selected activities associated with prize, including spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual Prize and service providers.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash or product.
Total Prize Pool (including GST) Up to $5,000
- Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an entry into the promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries to the promotion are limited to one (1) per person unless explicitly stated multiple entries are accepted at the time of entry. Any unauthorised multiple entries will be removed judging.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries that are wholly or partially incomplete or indecipherable. The Promoter’s decision on this and other aspects of the promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the Prize is late, lost or misdirected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the name, likeness, image and voice (including a photograph, film or recording) of any entrant or winner in the promotion for the purpose of advertising the promotion (including its outcome), the Promoter and any products or services supplied or arranged by the Promoter.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, cannot be exchanged, transferred or altered. Prize once awarded is subject to the terms of usage of the prize and prize provider. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winning and independent financial advice should be sought.
- Winner will be chosen via Judging process conducted by a panel of independent observers.
- The winner acknowledges that any additional travel or accommodation costs incurred in relation to taking the Prize is their sole responsibility.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
- If the Prize remains unclaimed by the Redraw Date listed above, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- By entering this promotion entrant agrees to receive advertising and marketing offers from the promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the selected sporting event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of the Prize.